In the past magnetic rotors have been produced in several complex consecutive production processes. Magnetic rings have been produced and in a second production step glued with the shaft. Additionally, according to the customer‘s requirement, a bursting protection, by a stainless steel bushing has been shrunk or glued on the magnets.
Thanks to our new production technique, it is now possible to unify all production steps in only one work step.
Advantages of the new process:
- no adhesive bonds
- no adhesive gap and therefore less imbalance
- no additional cost for gluing
- more efficient production because the complete assembly "magnet joined in a sleeve with spindle" can be produced in one step
- low use of magnetic material since wall thicknesses of up to 1.5 mm can be implemented
- high degree of automation possible
- motor speeds of more than 50,000 rpm are possible
- the magnets can be enclosed well in the stainless steel sleeve
- joining magnets into pans is also an option